Thought I'd start this blog to share some of my Cricut creations. I love to make things, but hate to give them away. This will be my way of keeping a part of my creations and sharing them as well. Non-commercial use please, just use the cut files for your own personal use. Thank you!
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Supportive Friend!
Inside of card says: "A friend is like a good bra...Always lifts you up, comfortable, supportive, hard to find, never lets you down or leaves you hanging, and is always close to your heart!" Front of card:
4 comments:
oh my... this is just the cutest card ever. I love it!! I may so have to scraplift this one!!
I would love the cut file if you are sharing for the bra card. My friend collects bras and this would be perfect.
Lois Yates
email: yatesremax@aol.com
thanks so much!!
This is just TOO FUNNY!!
Post a Comment