Saturday, November 1, 2008

Good Luck on College Exams

I made a bunch of these for my church's "Operation College Student". We have a lot of kids away at college. They are facing many situations that challenge their faith walk and just want them to know we're thinking about them. Care packages are going to be sent out with different cards and messages during exams, Valentine's day, etc. . Here's mine:

It says: "Good luck... on your exams! Of course, you're so smart you don't need luck! (but just in case...)

Used DS, PDDU, MF and cricut markers. The cut file is designed to cut multiple cards (I had to make 14!). HERE's the cut file.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Aaaah! That's cute!

Jeannie Phillips said...

I love your shape cards...and your tic tac cards...I want to make some of those for sure!!... you do great work...

I was so terrible at DS that I gave mine away... I hated it...you do great with it... I am so so so impressed!!
Hugs
Jeannie
I am putting a link to your blog on mine...under places I visit...