Monday, November 10, 2008

Happy Anniversary, Michael!

Many thanks to Jeannie Philips! I totally scraplifted this from her for our (Mike & me, that is!) 19th Wedding Anniversary tomorrow! Check out her blog HERE! She wrote this poem for her husband and it really touched me. I didn't do as great a job as she did (here's the LINK to her incredible card).
Here's my version: I used George for star, GP for the globe & key, candle is from DC (cut from the cupcake!). I sanded the front of the card to distress and printed the poem using the computer.

Jeannie's poem is:
You Are
My North Star
The axis to my earth
The key to my heart
You Are
my light in the dark
You Are Why I Am

3 comments:

Jeannie Phillips said...

I am so proud of this card..it looks amazing!!!...wish we lived close together so you could teach me how to use design studio!!
hugs
Jeannie

MaryNSC said...

WOW FANTASTIC!! U so good!

MaryNSC said...

GOSH I am so NUTTY! I forgot to tell U HAPPY Anniversary!!! Mine is the 17th 24 years.:O)
O And I still Kind of like him too..HAHAHA