Here's a cupcake box that I made (old cut file from Ruby) and the branch cut file from Jen C (what would I do without you wonderful designers!). I put some yummy People Chow in it for my in-laws.
Here's the recipe:
PEOPLE CHOW
1 (11 1/2 oz.) Pkg. Milk chocolate morsels (I used semi-sweet, so whatever you prefer)
1 c. creamy peanut butter
1/2 butter or margarine
1 (13 oz.) box honey graham cereal
3 cups sifted powdered sugar
Combine first 3 ingredients in large saucepan; cook over low, stirring constatntly until mixture is smooth. Remove from heat. Add cereal, stirring gently to coat. Place half the powdered sugar in a large heavy duty Ziploc bag (I use a GIANT Tupperware bowl with lid). Add cereal mixture and remaining powdered sugar. Seal bag and gently shake to coat. Pour mixture onto 2 ungreased cookie sheets (I line them with wax paper); let stand at room temperature until dry. Separate large pieces with a fork, if necessary. Yield 12 cups.
1 comment:
I sure wish I had seen this sooner..SHOOT!!!:O)
Post a Comment