back page (would make for a nice layout page too!).
She had requested a "script" font for the "Lake Erie", but I don't have Jasmine. So I made 2 cut files: 1 is with JASMINE and 1 is with DOODLETYPE (that's the one shown in the pics).
Thought I'd start this blog to share some of my Cricut creations. I love to make things, but hate to give them away. This will be my way of keeping a part of my creations and sharing them as well. Non-commercial use please, just use the cut files for your own personal use. Thank you!
She had requested a "script" font for the "Lake Erie", but I don't have Jasmine. So I made 2 cut files: 1 is with JASMINE and 1 is with DOODLETYPE (that's the one shown in the pics).
2 comments:
Hey, go to my blog there is an award there waiting for you!
http://cardmakingisfun.blogspot.com/
Very creative way to work all of those letters into a book that is limited by width.
The pattern you created with he black and red pages on the bottom turned out great too.
Post a Comment