Thought I'd start this blog to share some of my Cricut creations. I love to make things, but hate to give them away. This will be my way of keeping a part of my creations and sharing them as well. Non-commercial use please, just use the cut files for your own personal use. Thank you!
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Paperfolding card
I got this cut file from HimmyKitty from the MB. It's really fun! you just fold the piece over the next piece and they all tuck right in! Check out her BLOG for the cut file. Make sure to leave her a comment too!
Just put the paperfolding "flower" on a pre-made card (it is made from recycled paper and has flowers pressed in it!).
Labels:
Cricut Creations
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thank you so much for showing what you made with my file Alice. You did a great job. TFS
Lesley (himmykitty)
Thank you so much for showing what you made with my file Alice. You did a great job. TFS
Lesley (himmykitty)
Post a Comment