Thought I'd start this blog to share some of my Cricut creations. I love to make things, but hate to give them away. This will be my way of keeping a part of my creations and sharing them as well. Non-commercial use please, just use the cut files for your own personal use. Thank you!
Monday, March 9, 2009
Spirit Signs
I made these Spirit Signs to take to Alex's College National Swim Meet in St. Louis. I used MF for the letters and spots & dots Cuttlebug folder for embossing letters.
A big thank you to Jen C. for her Eagle... uh, errr, well, let's call it a Falcon for the NDC Falcon swim team. HERE'S THE LINK TO HER EAGLE. Please leave her a comment if you would like her cut file.
How cool is that?!?!! Did you win? With such great Spirit Signs you should win every meet regardless of whether you have home field advantage or not!! :)
1 comment:
How cool is that?!?!!
Did you win? With such great Spirit Signs you should win every meet regardless of whether you have home field advantage or not!! :)
Post a Comment