Friday, April 3, 2009

The Three Little Pigs

Once upon a time...
Fifer Pig, sings, "I build my house of straw, I build my house of hay, I toot my flute, I don't give a hoot, I play around all day."

House of straw:


The Fiddler Pig sings, "I build my house of sticks, I build my house of twigs. With a hey diddle diddle, I play my fiddle, and dance all kinds of jigs."

House of Sticks:

The dour third pig, named the Practical Pig, sings, "I build my house of stone, I build my house of bricks. I have no chance to sing and dance, because work and play don't mix." Piper and Fiddler are openly contemptuous of their brother but he reacts with mature self-confidence, shaking his trowel at them and singing, "You can play and laugh and fiddle. Don't think you can make me sore. I'll be safe and you'll be sorry when the wolf comes to your door."

House of Bricks:



Who Afraid of the Big, Bad Wolf?
Used MYCM cart and markers for this.

No comments: