Thought I'd start this blog to share some of my Cricut creations. I love to make things, but hate to give them away. This will be my way of keeping a part of my creations and sharing them as well. Non-commercial use please, just use the cut files for your own personal use. Thank you!
Sunday, March 2, 2008
Dahlia Card
Cut circles with CDS and then folded to form the dahlia. Click HERE for the .cut file. Click HERE for the website on how to make the Dahlia fold.
I love this card and in particular the dahlia fold - I tried to download the file and it is set to private - if it is still available to share - please email me at barbinlakeland@msn.com - thanks for sharing all your designs they are great - Happy Holidays! Barb
I absolutely love this card. I think I may have come accross this a little to late though, as I tried to download the cut file and it's no longer available. Is it still accessible?
4 comments:
My mom is going to love this card. I am going to make it for her birthday.
debbie
I love this card and in particular the dahlia fold - I tried to download the file and it is set to private - if it is still available to share - please email me at barbinlakeland@msn.com - thanks for sharing all your designs they are great - Happy Holidays! Barb
Love this card - do you have the cut file for the dahlia - thanks! barbinlakeland@msn.com
I absolutely love this card. I think I may have come accross this a little to late though, as I tried to download the cut file and it's no longer available. Is it still accessible?
Karen
shanryx2@yahoo.com
Post a Comment