Here's the CDS screen shot, just hearts (for petals) and squares for folding and gluing.
Thought I'd start this blog to share some of my Cricut creations. I love to make things, but hate to give them away. This will be my way of keeping a part of my creations and sharing them as well. Non-commercial use please, just use the cut files for your own personal use. Thank you!
Sunday, March 2, 2008
Paper Flower Corsage
I'm was so excited! I created these corsages using GEORGE! It's all paper except the ribbon. I made the flower in red cardstock, the "senior" lettering with Wall-pops and the heart & lettering with GEORGE. All the "Senior" mom's wore them for our Parent Night for Swim Team!
Here's the CDS screen shot, just hearts (for petals) and squares for folding and gluing.

Here's the CDS screen shot, just hearts (for petals) and squares for folding and gluing.
Labels:
Cricut Creations
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment