
Thought I'd start this blog to share some of my Cricut creations. I love to make things, but hate to give them away. This will be my way of keeping a part of my creations and sharing them as well. Non-commercial use please, just use the cut files for your own personal use. Thank you!
Monday, March 24, 2008
It's Just Hair
My favorite page! I used CDS and some nice person on the MB gave me this cut file for the woven border. Each V flips up and tucks under the next one. I used aluminum duct tape (not the regular duct tape, but the REAL metal tape - found at WM in hardware section) for the scissors. Used my Crop-o-dile II to eyelet the "joint" in the scissors. Click HERE for the cut file.

Labels:
Cricut Creations
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment