
Thought I'd start this blog to share some of my Cricut creations. I love to make things, but hate to give them away. This will be my way of keeping a part of my creations and sharing them as well. Non-commercial use please, just use the cut files for your own personal use. Thank you!
Monday, March 24, 2008
Prince Ryan
Used CDS to make the border on this pocket, the crown, and the lettering. Click HERE for the bordered pocket. I was thinking that Anita could put the drawing that he did for her. He drew himself as Superman (but with an R on his chest) and he was saving his mommy from a volcano (which he drew her stuck in the top of). He told her he wanted to save her from being sick. Kids are so intuitive!

Labels:
Cricut Creations
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment