Saturday, November 29, 2008

Nativity Scene for PDDU Swap


I was inspired by Di@n@ on the Cricut MB, who made a Nativity Scene. Here's the LINK to her picture.


I wanted to have all of the characters and their costumes in "color" order to make it easier to cut and assemble. It's all PDDU and George (just the triangles on the star). Will share the cut file after the SWAP ON THE MB.

Here's a run down on the colors:

Dark Brown: Stable, Joseph's beard & hair, manger, Mary's hair, 3 wise men's sandals, 1 wise men's beard and hair.


Flesh: Mary, Joseph, Jesus, Angel, 1 wise man


Light Blue: Angel wings, Mary's head dress (I think it could use a bit of trimming - looks like a shepherd to me), and 1 wise guy's outfit : )


Tan: Joe's outfit, 2 wise men bodies, camel


White: Sheep, Baby (for the blanket), Angel dress


Yellow: Angel hair, straw for manger, straw for the ground, and 1 wise man's coat


Gold: Star(I used PDDU Star and added George Triangles to make it stand out. I then cut an extra PDDU star to glue on top of the "big" star), halo, 3 crowns, gift


Dark Blue: Mary's dress, Wise man's coat


Purple: 1 Wise man's outfit, gift


Orange: 1 Wise man's outfit, Joseph's sash


Gray: gift, donkey













Here's the Nativity CUT FILE.

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Great work...you did a fantastic job. Could I get the cut files? My e-mail address is nlclark@charter.net.

Thanks :)

Jen said...

Alice! You are a WONDER! Terrific job! I may have to create the pieces just for my son to play with so we can start teaching him the story of Christmas!
Thank you (and Di@n) for the inspiration!!

Anonymous said...

Adorable! Wish I had the talent you have. I would love to have the files after the swap if you could send to me. Thank you!!

Laura
breyman@sbcglobal.net

Anonymous said...

WOW that is incredible.

Can I please have a copy of your cut files?

jcristion@verizon.net