Sunday, November 30, 2008

Praying for You card

Thanks to Capadia's tutorial on apertures, I finally got brave and updated my DS and was able to make an adjustable aperture card! So glad that Wal-mart price-matched M's on the cart deal - got Storybook! Yay!

Standing open: Closed from the front:
Inside (with room to write):


Edited: HERE'S the cut file. Thank you to everyone who asked for it!

6 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Thank you for sharing... I loved your card.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing. I needed a card for someone who has cancer and could not find a card that I felt like was appropriate until I saw your design.
Thanks

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your creations so freely with us all on the Cricut MB.
Rose

Scootingranny said...

Thanks for sharing this cut file. It's a beautiful card with a beautiful sentiment and I will be needing a card like this soon for a family friend.

Again, thank you so much for sharing your talent.

Scootingranny said...

I think I posted before but not sure it was received...just wanted to thank you so much for sharing. I just looked at your blog and you have some great creations and appreciate your sharing the talent you have.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your file, this is very pretty

Judy C