First, make the face. I used a Dotta-Riffic pen to easily dot the eyes and nose.
Fold the nose pieces under, overlap to form "cone" and tape.

Fold the top of the mouse's bottom over the tail flap and tape down.

Do the same with the other side. Now his backside is done.

Fold the ears in half. I just fold the oval part of the ears and not the rectangle in the middle.
Thread one folded ear into the ear slot.

Thread the other ear up through the slot.

Flatten the ears out a bit.

Fold the top of the mouse's bottom over the tail flap and tape down.

Do the same with the other side. Now his backside is done.

Fold the ears in half. I just fold the oval part of the ears and not the rectangle in the middle.

Thread one folded ear into the ear slot.

Thread the other ear up through the slot.

Flatten the ears out a bit.








13 comments:
Seriously may need to make some of these for son's preschool class!
What a cute idea. Thanks Alice!
Your little mouse is just so cute! Thanks for sharing your idea & cut file.
Thank you for sharing a very cute idea! Now I have something to make for the kids in the family at Christmas!
Wow these are really cute. Thanks so much for sharing.
Thank you for designing these, they are super cute! Ill be making some of these....
Regan
Thank you so much. What a cute idea.
how wonderful. i remember making these out of felt years ago. this is much easier than by hand. Thanks.
Theresa
Thank you for your wonderful little mice!!
Clever! tfs
Linda
Way too cute!!!
Rose
thank you for sharing these! I am in the process of making them for my kids to give to their class mates!
That's so great and yes it was a little late but I can save the idea for next year!!!!!! Thanks for sharing it with me!!!!!!!!
Sara
Those are adorable. I don't have lil ones anymore, but someday I will have grandchildren ( i hope) So clever. TFS
Post a Comment