Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Capadia & Jen's Card Holder

Another great design by Jen and Capadia! This was my first attempt... don't look too closely - I really have to work on scoring a little better!

Front of box:


Box opened with card in it:


Simple monogram in a scalloped circle. The circle border was a cut file from the Cricut MB, don't know who the designer was.




Capadia did a tutorial on putting objects within shapes to make an adjustable file. I still need practice, I guess! I just did the letters separately and "burbed" the card to make it work. I'll have to review her lesson!


Capadia's leafy card: (just noticed that I didn't rotate this card! How funny! My computer is too slow tonight to fix it! Sorry! Just tilt your head! teehee!).



This time I put the whole name in the card opening.



Here it is slightly opened so you can see the shadow of the "name" opening.


Make sure you check out each of their blogs... Jen's and Capadia's.

1 comment:

MaryNSC said...

O gosh I love these