
Thought I'd start this blog to share some of my Cricut creations. I love to make things, but hate to give them away. This will be my way of keeping a part of my creations and sharing them as well. Non-commercial use please, just use the cut files for your own personal use. Thank you!
Sunday, January 18, 2009
First Cuddlebug card!
My wonderful staff gave me a gift card for Christmas and I thought that I'd buy something that I'd always wanted but probably wouldn't spend the $ on otherwise... so I got a Cuttlebug! I love it! It embosses and creates such a great effect! I cut the card with DS (got this file from the MB, but sorry don't know who created it! It's hard to remember who creates which cut files!). Then I used the Happy Birthday folder in the CB and this is what I got! I made these for all the staff.


Labels:
Cricut Creations,
Cuttlebug
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!! I love the way u added that Little white strip too it just makes it POP...
Thank u..
OOO I so glad U got it.. That means U will make MORE STUFF YIPIEEE SO HAPPY DAY TO ME 2..LOLOLOL
Post a Comment