



I know! I know! Another Dahlia! But I love these! My DD requested a Christmas one for her Art teacher at college, so this is what I came up with. Love the SB cart!
EDITED: I didn't think anyone would want the cut file for this! Thanks for all your compliments! HERE'S THE CUT FILE. This is only for the Merry Christmas front and insert. Check out my older post for the DAHLIA CUT AND DIRECTIONS.
EDITED AGAIN: I added skittles to the center to "finish" it off.

7 comments:
I like this card very much. Am I overlooking the .cut file?
Would you please share it with me?
Thanks
Linda
I didn't think anyone would want this file! Email me and I'll email the cut file to you. Alice
This is so pretty!! Would you mind sharing the file I really like it
Laurel
WOW I love every thing U make and show!!
Beautiful!!!
Rose
Hi
When I was looking at your Dahlia file, I saw your wall made with wall pops. Could you tell me the adjustments (blade depth, pressure, etc.) on the cricut to cut the words?
Carmen
cal8007@aol.com
Thanks!!
Dawn
Post a Comment